Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pastel Classes with Gina Lento


Hi folks....

I hope this email is finding you well and you are just itching for Spring!

I am sending this out to let you know that I am conducting a pastel class on Tuesday evenings at the East End Arts Council in April...if you are interested you can go to the website...

Here is the link to the classes:

http://eeacschool.blogspot.com/search/label/pastel

It says Open Pastel Workshop because l not covering a specific subject but multiple subjects and techniques...this is a good class to try something new in pastel.

Also, my own website has moved, you can now find me at www.ginalento.com

Don't forget that I also run the Patchogue Sketch club so if you are interested in coming out to sketch with us sometime...the link where we post our outings is:


All outings are free!

Thanks!

Gina