Friday, September 9, 2011

Congratulations Rosamaria Eisler- Artist in Residence at EEAC!

Rosamaria has been selected as the Artist-in-Residence at East End Arts Council, and she shared this news with us:
About my Artist in residence, it will run from September 12 through November 11. I'll be living in the Carriage House upstairs apartment. My work will be downstairs at the Printmaking studio using the printing press, working on different printmaking techniques and creating Artists Books. At the end of my residence I will have an artist talk about my work with an exhibition right there. More details later. My classes are:

Saturday, September 17, 10:30AM-1:30PM: Introduction to the Printing Press.
Saturday, October 1st. 10:30AM-2:30PM: Relief Printmaking with Linocuts.
Saturday, October 22, 10;30AM-2;30PM: Color Reduction prints.
Saturday, November 12: 10:30AM-2:30PM: Solarplates.
Saturday, December 17, 10:30AM-2:30PM: Monotype Workshop.

You can find details about the printmaking workshops in the EEAC School of the Arts newsletter magazine."Classes and events/fall 2011". 631-369-2171
www.eastendarts.org education@eastendrts.org
See you soon.
Rosamaria